What does National Family Caregivers Month mean to you? At CarePro Health Services, we recognize the dedication of caregivers and salute these committed individuals throughout November. By adding safety products from CarePro Home Medical’s extensive catalog, you can ensure your loved one’s security while finding your own peace of mind. CarePro Pharmacy locations can help keep people on track with medication management support.
Home Safety Products from CarePro Home Medical
Safety-proofing a loved one’s home improves their security and helps you begin to breathe easier. Using daily habits, you can ensure they navigate safely using CarePro’s helpful tools:
- The EZ Adjust Bed Rail remains one of the most popular bed rails on the market today. It extends in length after installation for a Full-Fall Protection. Since it’s easily adjustable with just the push of a button, it makes installation a breeze so both you and your loved one can rest easy.
- Bathrooms are areas that can add additional risk for accidents so use the Suction Cup Grab Bar to ensure your loved one has the support they need. Featuring a non-slip surface with a secure grip, the bar mounts in a variety of positions so you can suit it to fit your needs.
- For loved ones with arthritis or mobility restrictions, maintaining independence is a key way for them to enjoy their daily lives. With a lift chair from CarePro Home Medical, they get a comfortable sitting option with increased safety. Lift chairs look like a standard armchair, but they also possess safety mechanisms to lower or raise the seat in order to easily stand and sit. Due to this, potential injuries can be limited. For added comfort, the chairs can also be upgraded to receive heat and massage options.
Medication Management form CarePro Pharmacies
Managing medication can also be a source of potential stress as well as a possible cause of problems.
- Almost 30% of all hospital admissions for people over the age of 65 are the result of improper medication use.
- Approximately 40% of people entering nursing homes do so because they are unable to handle their medication at home.
- People who miss doses need three times as many doctors’ visits as others and face an average of $4,000 more in medical costs per year.
With CarePro Pharmacy, our team can aid in managing the medication of your loved ones to ensure their safety and your peace of mind. By utilizing our medication planner services, you and your loved one will know exactly what medication to take and when. The service provides assistance with refills, delivery options in available areas, and an increase in compliance. Not only will this provide you with crucial support, but it also gives your loved ones increased independence by preventing future hospital stays and expenses.
At CarePro, our team is dedicated to improving the lives of caregivers and their loved ones. By following these helpful tips as well as employing our catalog of safety products, you can work to avoid injuries and accidents. If you have any questions about the benefits or selection of home safety products, please contact our team today.
Tags: caregiver, health, National Family Caregivers Month, products, safety