Why would you want to take a multivitamin?
Even if you follow a fairly healthy diet, chances are you aren’t getting all of the nutrients you need to look and feel your best. With busy schedules, convenience foods readily available and the daily demands of our bodies, optimal nutrition is pretty hard to achieve with food alone.
Which multivitamin is best for me?
Though the variety of choices of multivitamins can be overwhelming, CarePro pharmacists emphasize that all multivitamins are NOT created equal. There are generally two categories of multivitamins: one-a-day and professional grade.
- One-a-day vitamins often cost less than professional grade vitamins. However, one-a-days are usually unable to provide optimal levels of vitamins and minerals. There is only so much you can cram into one supplement and still be able to swallow it.
- Professional grade vitamins may cost a little more, but will give you a better bang for your buck. These multivitamins are specially formulated with an appropriate amount of vitamins and minerals. Some high quality multivitamins come in doses of 2 or more so your body can properly absorb the nutrients.
A high quality multivitamin can help:
- fill the gaps in your diet
- support your immune system
- supplement your weight loss efforts
- optimize your health
What about multivitamins for kids?
Just like you, growing kids require extra support for their nutritional needs. Pair that with picky eating habits, and a professional grade multivitamin is a must. CarePro Pharmacies offer high quality multivitamins for kids in a variety of flavors and dosage forms (gummies, chewables and more).
Through March 31, 2015, you can save 20% on all professional grade multivitamins for adults and kids. Ask your CarePro Pharmacist to help you choose the right multivitamins for your family.
Valid on professional grade products only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires March 31, 2015.