Looking for a healthier way to celebrate this holiday season? Instead of traditional presents, try giving wellness gifts!
Wellness gifts don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Here are some simple, effective tips for having a healthy holiday.
- Instead of filling your kids’ stockings with candy, give them juicy apples and oranges with a small piece of chocolate. Brightly colored fruits are a sweet, festive alternative to candy alone.
- Vitamins and supplements make great stocking stuffers. Slip some vitamin D into your loved one’s stocking to support immune health or fish oil to help maintain a healthy heart and brain. Advance Foundation Packs include a multivitamin, fish oil and a probiotic to cover all the nutritional bases. You can find these supplements at CarePro Advance Health or any CarePro Pharmacy.
- Be Active® Teas are a thoughtful choice for loved ones who want to lose weight, recover quickly from hard workouts, or improve their endurance or flexibility. These organic rooibos (red bush) teas are available atCarePro at the Pavilion.
- Instead of harsh body sprays or perfumes, give essential oils like 21 Drops Essential Oil Therapy. Essential oils (aromatherapy) have been used to treat everything from a bad moods and stress to headaches and writer’s block. You can find 21 Drops Essential Oil Therapy at CarePro at the Pavilion.
- Gel Ultimates™ Booties are a wonderful gift to pamper the ladies in your life. They’re socks that moisturize and soften the foot, especially rough areas like the heels and toes. The proprietary gel includes nourishing oils, and the socks are washable and reusable. You can purchase Gel Ultimates™ Booties at CarePro Home Medical and CarePro at the Pavilion.
- Dr. Comfort and Spenco slippers are comfy and cozy, and provide support for your loved ones’ feet. Check out the selection or order a unique pair from CarePro Home Medical or CarePro at the Pavilion.
- Remedy Skin Repair Cream is excellent for the dry winter months. It’s a rich, creamy lotion and won’t leave your skin feeling greasy. You can find Remedy at CarePro Home Medical or any CarePro Pharmacy.
Wellness gifts show that you care about your loved ones’ health. When they how much you care, they may be more inclined to make healthy choices into the new year.