Lori Fisher, R.N.
Lori has been with CarePro for 14 years. When she’s not coordinating care for her patients, she loves to spend time fishing with her family, taking walks with her dogs, and planning her dream vacation to Alaska.
1) Where did you go to school?
I went to Clinton Community College and have an Associate’s degree in nursing.
2) How many years have you been working for CarePro?
I have been at CarePro since January 1997, so 14 years.
3) What’s one of your favorite things about your job?
One of the favorite things about my job is to get a really tough referral and to get everything coordinated with all of the different disciplines that need to be involved and have everything go smoothly. Oh, and, of course, all of the wonderful people I have the privilege of working with!
4) What do you like doing on your days off?
On my days off, I like to spend time doing things with my family- going fishing, playing with my son, taking my dogs for a walk, or sometimes just simply not doing anything.
5) If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would like to take a cruise to Alaska, because I have always wanted to experience the beautiful scenery of Alaska and because I have always wanted to go on a cruise.